Monday, December 3, 2007

A Long Way: I did it my way

Last night,before I am off to bed,I played my oldschool records.It was My Way by The Great Frankie.I played the song for couple of time.In some circumstances,the song relatively coincident with my life .It 's good to look back couple of step,learn from what happened and the most important things is to see the way ahead.I believe that we are honest and have principles in life,we will make a good living in this world and hereafter.I remember a good old friend told me "Muz,masa muda foya-foya,bila tua kaya-raya,bila mati masuk syurga"...Ameen...But in life,there are a lot of unexpected occasions.Sometime we have to get prepared to face uncertainty.However,when we deal with unexpected event,always remember that it just an event.Time goes by and never wait for us.Time is so precious.If we used to be frozen in time in the past,its good to do revolving method,re-engineering our current life and future plan and makes thing happen.Believing in labour of love is a key factor to success.Friendship first,competition 2nd!

No comments: