Friday, December 7, 2007

Diversity:Looking forward for the best solution.

6 th Dec 2007,

Today,I was having a group discussion for my MCR(Managing Corporate Resources) subject presentation.In my group,we are consisted of 5 people from different countries.It does remember my time back then in England when I was an International Student back then in the country when I did my undergraduate studies.We were discussing on Desicion Making Subject.Good things I learned today,our when a group of people from different background of culture,education and origin works togather to solve a problem,I found that the Idea on solving the problem cames from so many point of ways.This is good because we can use the leverage of Ideas to solve our problem.We will do our best and InsyaAllah we'll do our best.

1 comment:

elyna griffin said...

hey you are yet to hav a birthday post soi dont know the appropriate post to leave a comment.hope you dont mind..so here it goes
Happy 24th Birthday, All the best in ur studies and career and yeah, love life..hehe