Saturday, December 1, 2007

Lazy Sunday...Good Old time

When I was a student at Newcastle,one of the most entertaining day was Sunday.I did rejoice the lazy Sunday.There was a pub near Jesmond which played chilled musics.It was so cool indeed.Lazy Sunday in Ampang is different.So many things I could do over here.From having coffee with good friends and meeting my customers.Student time is always the best time especially when we stil learning what is the means of QUID!Now is the age of earning Quids.It a challenging life but I enjoy what I am doing now.Building up my company from scratch and doing MBA at IIUM.Good things about IIUM's MBA,I learned what is halal and haram.How wonderful Islam is.For those who are interested to study MBA in Malaysia,I would strongly recemended this place.It is because of the quality that is provided by the university.It is an Islamic University.In this world,there are few good Islamic University.One of them is located in Malaysia.

1 comment:

a_akak said...

Lazy? i wonder who was? :P, it seems you are remminising about the old times? remeber our long coffee breaks in "coffee trader" with Ray, Costa, Kom and the samiw bro? ... look to the future and let the past be your foundation and may allah guide you for what is better for you and your family

Ahmed