Sunday, December 2, 2007

Forward Thinking:What is tomorrow alike.

Today,I enjoyed lazy Sunday with my good old boys.It was a good lazy evening hang out.When I was younger,especially during my engineering students years back then in England,We had car boot sale hunting and lazy Sunday Pub.But then,back home in my country lazy Sunday is more attractive.We went for coffees at KLCC and later went to BB walks for dine and listening to the open air live band.I start to value and appreciate all the nice things that we see everyday.Looking back for a few step is good especially when we want to keep ourself on track.I remember,my dad's best friend,a religion scholar,Datuk Hj Ahmad Shahir B Hj Daud( Ex-Chief Imam of National Mosque) always remind me about the beauty of life.He said"whatever state of our life,whether we are in good times and bad times,remember Allah Al-mighty!"Looking back to what has happened in the past is good to make sure we are on the right track.For me,life is not about making Quids 24/7.They are many aspects of life that we need to balance.Balancing is important.I hv been in my career since last 7 months.In fact,It is a challenging task.Speed is important.But never get caught speeding!When we talk about career.Different people does different job to make a living.There are rich society and poor society.To makes things balance,education does help for those who knows to make use and practise their knowledge.What ever we do we need to be patient and persistance.I appreciate ethical values and high degree of morality when it comes into dealing with my works.Good friends we have,good friends we lost a long the way.Yeah probably the late Bob was right.What he was trying to say always be positive when we look forward.When we talk about wealth,for me 4 important elements are spiritual,physical,mental and emotional.That is true wealth.I am not using this blog to make myself as a well known philanotherapist,but I am just sharing my mind.In this life,there are people who likes us and probably dislike us.It just the prove of balancing.When people dislike us,just take it easy.Take it as check and balance.And then look forward.We are going to forsee the future.It is good to be a listener.Probably that is the reason why we have 2 ears and 1 mouth.To make tomorrow a better day,then we have to plan today.It is tomorrow when we are going to be more matured and experiences.We are going to have a nice future undertakings.Welcome tomorrow......Where dream comes reality.

No comments: