Sunday, April 27, 2008

Risk Apetite:Learning Moderate Ways

Today,I would pleasely share a true story from a good friend of mine.My friend, he's a successful entreprenuer based in Malaysia.He's highly educated person,armed with degree in Engineering plus Masters in Finance from a university.He hold shares in couple of private limited companies and generated a great amount of income to him.I know him through a good friend.He told me that not many people success in his/her venture because they love to assume.According to him,if we assume somethings,then it will create the worst situation,"ASS U n ME ".He encouraged me to learn moderate ways of running things.I start to listen from him.He told me that,Mukhzani If you want to turn your corporation from scratch,you need to sacrifice.You need to do a lot of things that you need to do and admit the consequences that you are going to face in the future.He encourged me to develop the asset around me.I am very thankful to know him.He's my mentor now.I hope that I will ensure that I could make things happen.Time will tell everythings.I look far ahead beyond the time.I always imagine myself always ahead than others.But there are always ups and down.I win some and lose some.I admit that.Now I am not afraid to to fight with anyone because they are just a human being.I am confident that I am going to have a very bright future ahead.I am not afraid to lose what I have for the sake of learning moderate ways.Islam means moderation.Islams means civilization.Islams means properity.We live in a country where Islam is the official religion and as a citizen of Malaysia,I will ensure to work harder than before because our future is uncertain.It's solely depends on us.We need to look far beyond time.Looking back a few step in the past,there are a lot of people who loves me and there are also few people who disagree,hates and dislikes me.For those who loves me,thanks for your loves and for those who disagree with me,I would like to say grateful thanks for critisizing me.I admit that it is the risk of being "Marginal",not the average.A lot of Marginal figures died in thier battlefield but their spirit never dies.
"The Reason of War is because of Peace" SUN TZU,2000BC

No comments: