Thursday, April 24, 2008

Malaysia:Great Future Ahead


As 12th General Election has passed by.The people of Malaysia has realised the importance of integrity of people.I always believe that great power comes with great responsibility.The result of election has shown of uncertain result of our future.There are winners and losers.The winniers has secured their rights for another 5 years and the losers will never give up trying.For me,that is the fundamental of politics.After 50 years of independence,as a citizen of Malaysia,I am very happy to see the leaders of states sat down and talk on a round table.Eventhough each leader has different political stand,but they are carrying the hope of their people.People like me never expect anything unless to pay the reasonable amount of tax to the government.All we want is the right person to serve the nation.Globally,the world is facing the stiff competition.Look at the world food crisis.The are people in India now only afford to pay for their dinner.Price of food has increased due to manipulation of price by the irresponsible price taker.Who are them?I think I just cannot exposed them due to incompetence evidence.But I believe that there are people who are responsible to cause the increase of food price.I am very confident that our current government could take care of this matter.Now I have seen the reason why our prime minister encourage people to go for agri-business.If we look back into the world history,before any war happen in the past,the enemy always find a way to poison the food supply.Luckily,Malaysian Governent is backed by the "Smartest Brain".As a citizen,I pray to Allah to take care of our country.I beleive that we will manage to overcome the world food supply crisis.We MALAYSIAN will stand by our national believe(MALAYSIA BOLEH) to face the future and welcoming the great future ahead.

No comments: