Saturday, April 19, 2008

METRO INTERGROUP PRIVATE LIMITED:The Brothers Visions of contributing wisdom

When we just graduated from the British Universities,the butler came to us and said,"Sir!U look great.Congrats!".I was speechless and told him that I am just lucky person.Right after graduation back then in July 2006,I spoked to my brother when we were driving on M1 down to south of England.I told him my plan.He agree with me.Go back home,build up our corporation from scratch.Today,April 20th,Sunday Morning,after I have step back to my home country after lived abroad for a while,I feel the happiness.The LABOUR OF LOVE starts to fruit.Thank GOD al-mighty for his merciful.We will ensure that our clients will be happy with us.With our motto,"QUALITY DELIVERED",we offer our clients with first class quality and value for the quids the pay.We believe that,If everything on track,we will be there.Somewhere nice,glam and honorable.And know I shall thanks those who knows me from kindergarden,primary school,secondary school,pre-uni college,and uni friends for supporting and critisizing me.I shall say thanks to them.Because of your support,I grow up and become a man who works deligently and ambitiously.I hope that we,the Y-generation of MALAYSIA will continuosly benefeting people around us.Thanks for your support!!May Allah Grant u with happiness.To all my ex-girlfriends,eventhough sometime in my life I miss you all,but I would like to say thanks for everything.You have been so nice to me.Leading a firm is a challenging job but I am what I am.I love what I am doing even though a lot of people convience me that I am going to fail my venture.But for me,failure is not an option.I DARE TO WIN.and I always believe in winning........



Truly Yours,

Mukhzani Manaf AMIMechE UK

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You should have not come home, not unless you want to "eat liver".