Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tribute:My Late Father..Allahyarham Tuan Hj Abdul Manaf Bin Mohamad Nor A.M.N



Al-Fatihah to My Late Father,Allahyarham Tuan Hj Abdul Manaf Bin Mohamad Nor A.M.N.May Allah S.W.T grants him with the prophets,salihin and tabiin.


My Dad was my hero.All my life,he was a great man for me.He was a man of his own words,honest,trustworthy and high degree of integrity and full of priciple.He was the man who sponsored my education back then in England.He was the man who took great care of his family,his friends and affiliates.Dad,InsyaAllah..We'll meet you in heaven..Ameen...

2 comments:

Anggerek said...

salam takziah..

al-fatihah to arwah

take good care :)

elyna griffin said...

hey there,

i wish to share your sorrow
my heartiest condolence to your family

tk care